Palmer’s Cocoa Butter is a skin moisturizer made from cocoa butter, a natural fat extracted from the cacao bean. It is often used to help improve the appearance of dry, rough or aging skin, and to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and other skin imperfections.
But is it vegan friendly? Let’s find out.
In this article, we’re going to examine the ingredients inside Palmer’s Cocoa Butter to determine if it is suitable for vegans.
Here are the main ingredients in Palmer’s Cocoa Butter:
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract.
- Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum).
- Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina).
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
- Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
- Beta Carotene (CI 40800).
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.
- Isopropyl Myristate.
- Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate.(source)
Is it vegan friendly? Yes. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Original is vegan friendly.
It is made with plant based ingredients.
Please note that while this product use plant based ingredients, some Palmer’s products do contain animal sourced ingredients like milk, beeswax, honey, hydrolyzed silk and Lanolin.
It is always best to check the ingredient list on the actual product before using.
You may also like:
- Is Indomie Vegetarian?
- Are Shirataki Noodles Vegan?
- Is Buldak Ramen Vegetarian?
- Is Monk Fruit Sweetener Vegan
- Are Soba Noodles Vegan?
- Are Blue Takis Vegan?