The new SNICKERS Ghoulish Green Fun Size Halloween Chocolate Bars are here, but are they vegan friendly.
Well, today, we’re going to review these Snickers chocolate bars to determine if they are suitable for vegans.
Let’s start with the ingredient list.
Ghoulish Green Snickers Ingredients:
The Snickers Ghoulish Green are made with these ingredients:
- MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN).
- CORN SYRUP.
- PALM OIL.
- SKIM MILK.
- EGG WHITES.
- COLORS (YELLOW 5 LAKE, BLUE 1 LAKE).
- ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.
Now that we know exactly what ingredients are in these chocolate bars, let’s go back to our main question “Are Ghoulish Green Snickers vegan?”.
Are Ghoulish Green Snickers Vegan?
Are they vegan? The answer is a big NO. Ghoulish Green Snickers are not vegan friendly.
These chocolate bars contain animal derived ingredients such as skim milk and egg whites.
Which means that these bars are not suitable for those on a vegan diet.
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Are Gushers Vegan?
- Is Twix Ghoulish Green Vegan?
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?
- Is Fontina Cheese Vegetarian?
- Is Brisk Iced Tea Vegan?
- Are Sabritones Vegan?
- Is Swiss Miss Vegan?
- Are Lorna Doone Cookies Vegan?
- Is Amul Cheese Vegetarian?
- Is Argan Oil Vegan?
- Are Frosted Flakes Dairy Free?
- Are Buldak Noodles Vegetarian?
- Is Gouda Cheese Vegetarian?
- Are Arby’s Curly Fries Gluten Free?
- Is Cream of Wheat Gluten Free?
- Is Kix Cereal Vegan?
- Are Clif Kid Z Bars Vegan And Gluten Free?
- Is Tteokbokki Vegetarian?
Ghoulish Green Snickers are not vegan friendly. They are not free from animal derived ingredients.