If you are one of those people obsessed with the gummies, and wondering if the new Haribo sour vampire bats are vegan or not, then you’re in the right place.
In today’s post, we’re going to review the Haribo Sour Vampire Bats ingredients to determine if they are suitable for vegans. Stay tuned.
HARIBO has released its lineup of confections for the Halloween season. One of these gummies are the Sour Vampire Bats, but are they vegan? Let’s find out.
First, let’s check the ingredient list.
Haribo Sour Vampire Bats Ingredients:
The Sour Vampire Bats are made with these ingredients:
- Glucose Syrup (from Wheat Or Corn).
- Sugar, Gelatin.
- Dextrose (from Wheat Or Corn).
- Citric Acid.
- Contains Less Than 2% Of:
- Natural And Artificial Flavors.
- Colored With Fruit And Vegetable Juice.
- Colored With Spirulina Extract.
- Palm Kernel Oil.
- White Beeswax.
- Yellow Beeswax.
- Carnauba Wax.
- Invert Sugar.
Now, that we know what ingredients are in Haribo Sour Vampire Bats, here’s the answer to our main question “are haribo sour vampire bats vegan”.
Are Haribo Sour Vampire Bats Vegan?
So, are they vegan friendly? The answer is NO. Haribo Sour Vampire Bats are not vegan friendly.
They contain animal derived ingredients such as : gelatin, white and yellow beeswax.
Gelatin is derived from collagen taken from animal body parts and beeswax is a product made from the honeycomb of the honeybee and other bees.
Which means that these gummies are not suitable for vegans.
Are Haribo Sour Vampire Bats Gluten Free?
Haribo Sour Vampire Bats are Gluten free.
Wheat of Corn is gluten-free (it is not a gluten grain). The protein in corn is sometimes referred to as “corn gluten” but it is not harmful to those with celiac disease.
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Is Twix Ghoulish Green Vegan?
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?
- Is Fontina Cheese Vegetarian?
- Is Brisk Iced Tea Vegan?
- Are Sabritones Vegan?
- Are Ghoulish Green Snickers Vegan?
- Is Argan Oil Vegan?
- Are Lorna Doone Cookies Vegan?
- Is Amul Cheese Vegetarian?
- Are Frosted Flakes Dairy Free?
- Are Buldak Noodles Vegetarian?
- Is Gouda Cheese Vegetarian?
- Are Arby’s Curly Fries Gluten Free?
- Is Cream of Wheat Gluten Free?
- Is Kix Cereal Vegan?
- Are Gushers Vegan?
- Are Clif Kid Z Bars Vegan And Gluten Free?
Haribo Sour Vampire Bats are not vegan friendly. They contain animal derived products ( gelatin and beeswax).