Before we answer the question “are frosted flakes dairy free?”, let’s first take a look at what is a Milk Allergy (Dairy Allergy).
Milk allergies are the most common food allergy in infants and young children. You might be surprised to learn that between 2% and 3% of children younger than 3 years old are allergic to milk.
It is an atypical immune system response to milk and products containing milk. A person with a milk allergy is often allergic to one of two protein components of milk: casein and whey.
Cow’s milk is the usual cause of milk allergy, but milk from sheep, goats, buffalo and other mammals also can cause a reaction.
In order to answer the main question, let’s check the Frosted Flakes Cereal ingredient list.
Frosted Flakes Ingredients:
KELLOGG’S Frosted Flakes Cereals are made with these ingredients:
- Milled corn.
- malt flavor.
- contains 2% or less of salt.
- Vitamins and Minerals:
- Iron (ferric phosphate).
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
- vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride).
- folic acid.
- vitamin D3.
- vitamin B12.
Now that you know what ingredients are in Frosted Flakes, let’s go back to our main question.
Are Frosted Flakes Dairy Free?
KELLOGG’S Frosted Flakes do not contain milk or products containing milk and therefore, they are dairy free.
Please note that product information, allergens and ingredients may change, so always double check full nutrition information on the package.
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Is Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Vegan?
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?
- Is Frank’s Red Hot Sauce Vegan?
- Is Brisk Iced Tea Vegan?
- Are Sabritones Vegan?
- Is Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze Vegan?
- Is Simply Lemonade Vegan?
- Are Lorna Doone Cookies Vegan?
- Are Corn Nuts Vegan?
- Is Boo Berry Vegan?
- Are Buldak Noodles Vegetarian?
- Is Fritos Bean Dip Vegan?
- Are Peach Rings Vegan?
- Is Cream of Wheat Gluten Free?
- Is Yum Yum Sauce Gluten Free?
- Are Clif Kid Z Bars Vegan And Gluten Free?
KELLOGG’S Frosted Flakes Cereals do not contain milk or ingredients that are part of milk, which makes them dairy free.