Are Scampi Fries vegan & vegetarian? Can vegans eat Scampi Fries? Let’s find out.
In this post we’re going to examine the Scampi Fries ingredients and see if they are suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
Smiths Scampi Fries are a delicious savoury snack, made from only the finest ingredients. They represent one of the finest crisps on the market.
First, let’s check the ingredients list.
Scampi Fries Ingredients:
Scampi Fries are made with these ingredients:
- Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed, in varying proportions).
- Breadcrumbs [Wheat flour, Salt, Yeast, Paprika, Colors (Annatto Norbixin, Curcumin)].
- Maize, Wheatflour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
- Scampi and Lemon Seasoning [Lactose (from Milk).
- Salt, Flavourings (contains Soya), Sugar.
- Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate).
- Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Acid (Citric Acid)].
- Soya Grits, Potato Starch.
Plus, they are free from artificial colors.
Now, let’s go back to our main question.
Are Scampi Fries Vegan?
So, are they vegan? Are Scampi Fries Vegan?
Unfortunately, NO. Scampi Fries are not suitable for vegans.
They contain animal derived ingredients in the form of Lactose made from milk.
Are Scampi Fries vegetarian?
Yes. Scampi Fries are vegetarian.
They contain milk and as per the vegan definition, vegetarians are vegans who consume milk, egg and dairy products.
Are Scampi And Lemon Fries Vegan?
The answer is no. Scampi and lemon Fries are not vegan.
They contain milk in the form of lactose. Which makes them unsuitable for vegans.
But they are suitable for vegetarians.
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Can Vegans eat Sherbet
- Are Sabritones Vegan
- Is Thousand Island Dressing Vegan
- Is French Dressing Vegan
- Are Surf Sweets Vegan
- Is Advil Vegan
- Are Spinach Tortillas Vegan
- Is Parchment Paper Vegan
- Is XTEND BCAA Vegan
- Are Butterscotch Candies Vegan
- Is Catalina Dressing Vegan
- Are Wonton Wrappers Vegan
- Are Quaker Oatmeal Squares Vegan
- Is Boo Berry Vegan
- Are Otter Pops Vegan
Scampi Fries are not vegan friendly.
They contain animal by-products( lactose from milk).
But they are vegetarian.
Please note that we always strive to make sure the information about products is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly changed, the product information, ingredients may occasionally change.