Are Surf Sweets Vegan? Are they suitable for vegans or vegetarians? Let’s find out.
In this post we are going to discuss the ingredient list of surf sweets and see if they are vegan or not.
Surf Sweets started in Santa Cruz, California by two guys who liked to surf and wanted allergy friendly Treats.
Some Surf Sweets are made with plant-based colors and organic natural flavors and are free from corn syrup and Red 40 Dye.
Other products like : Gummy Worms, Organic Sour Worms and Gummy Bears contain gelatin and Cinnamon Organic Bears & Jelly Beans sweets contain WAX.
So are Surf Sweets vegan? Not all Surf Sweets are vegan. Only Organic DelishFish, Organic DelishFish- Assorted Minis, Organic Fruity Rings and Organic Fruity Bears are vegan friendly. Other Sweets contain animal derived ingredients( gelatin & wax).
- Are Spinach Tortillas Vegan?
- Is Sherbet Vegan?
- Are Sabritones Vegan?
- Is Chobani Greek Yogurt Vegan?
- Is Worcestershire Sauce Vegan?
- Are York Peppermint Patties Vegan?
- Is Cream of Wheat Vegan?
- Gellan Gum : Is It Vegan?
- Is Parchment Paper Vegan?
- Is Brisk Iced Tea Vegan?
- Are Van’s Waffles Vegan?
- Is Rita’s Italian Ice Vegan?
- Are Club Crackers Vegan?
- Is Kix Cereal Vegan?
- Are Timbits Vegan
- Do Gushers Have Gelatin
- Is Cum Vegan? Can Vegans Swallow Semen? - May 24, 2023
- Is Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Vegan? - May 19, 2023
- Are Old El Paso Refried Beans Vegan? - May 19, 2023