What are Butter Mints made of? Are they vegan? Let’s find out. Today we’re going to discuss the Butter Mints ingredients and see if they are suitable for vegans o not.
Buttermints are great as decoration or as a party favor to help make your celebration memorable.
They make great gifts for the holidays and are perfect for parties, weddings, and showers.
The store bought Butter Mints are made from these ingredients:
- Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water).
- Invert Sugar.
- Corn Syrup.
- Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Sugar, Palm Oil, Sorbitol.
- Butter with Natural Flavor (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings).
- Salt, Peppermint Oil.
- Soy Lecithin, TBHQ Preservative.
- Sodium Benzoate Preservative.
So are they vegan? Are Butter Mints Vegan? Unfortunately, NO. Butter Mints are not vegan friendly. They contain animal derived by-product (butter).
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Can Vegans eat Sherbet
- Are Sabritones Vegan
- Is French Dressing Vegan
- Are Surf Sweets Vegan
- Is Advil Vegan
- Are Spinach Tortillas Vegan
- Are Scampi Fries Vegan
- Is Parchment Paper Vegan
- Are Brownies Vegan
- Are Butterscotch Candies Vegan
- Is Catalina Dressing Vegan
- Are Wonton Wrappers Vegan
- Are Quaker Oatmeal Squares Vegan
- Is Boo Berry Vegan
- Are Otter Pops Vegan
Butter Mints are not vegan friendly. They contain animal by-products (butter).
Please note that we always strive to make sure the information about products is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly changed, the product information, ingredients may occasionally change.