What’s not to love about a colorful sprinkle-filled cake? If you’re like me, you certainly come across Funfetti Cake Mix and you want to make all your birthday dreams come true! But is it vegan friendly?
Well, in today’s post, we’re going to examine Funfetti Cake Mix ingredients to determine if it is suitable for vegans.
Before we start, i want to mention that Pillsbury Funfetti cake and cupcake mix includes about 34 flavors:
- Chocolate Premium Cake Mix.
- Dark Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix.
- Devil’s Food Premium Cake Mix.
- German Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix.
- Golden Butter Recipe Flavored Premium Cake Mix.
- Lemon Flavored Premium Cake Mix.
- Pineapple Flavored Premium Cake Mix.
- Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix.
- White Premium Cake Mix.
- Yellow Premium Cake Mix.
Check the full list here.
So we’re going to discuss the common ingredients.
The Common ingredients found in Funfetti Cake Mix are EGG and MILK. So without digging more into other ingredients we can give you the answer.
Is Funfetti Cake Mix Vegan? The answer is NO. Funfetti Cake Mix is not vegan friendly. It contains dairy products (milk) and animal derived products(egg).
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Are Sabritones Vegan
- Is Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate Vegan
- Are Butter Mints Vegan
- Are One Protein Bars Vegan?
- Is Starbucks Vegan?
- Can Vegans eat Sherbet
- Is Wilton Meringue Powder Vegan
- Is Herbalife Collagen Vegan
- Are Butterscotch Candies Vegan
- Is Grana Padano Vegetarian?
- Is Parchment Paper Vegan
- Are Premium Saltine Crackers Gluten-Free
- Is Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum Vegan
- Are Quaker Oatmeal Squares Vegan
- Is Nicotine Gum Vegan
- Are Dark Chocolate Digestives Vegan