If you are a dark chocolate lover, chances are you’ve come across the MILKY WAY Midnight Dark Chocolate. But did you ask yourself if it is vegan. Well, today, we’re going to review this delicious caramel chocolate candy bar and see if it is suitable for vegans.
Let’s start with the ingredient list.
Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate Ingredients:
The Milky Way Midnight Bar is made with these ingredients :
- Semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate processed with alkali, chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural flavor).
- Corn syrup, sugar.
- Palm oil, skim milk.
- Less than 1.5% – milkfat, lactose.
- Salt, egg whites, natural and artificial flavors.
I have highlighted the animal derived by-products and the questionable ingredients that may not fit into the vegan diet.
Now that you known the ingredient list, let go back to our question “Is Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate Vegan?”
Is Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate Vegan?
Unfortunately, NO. Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate is not vegan friendly. It contains milk and egg.
Please note that changes to product recipes can occur from time to time. We recommend all our readers to refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
Is Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate Vegetarian?
YES. Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate is vegetarian.
Please, always double check the ingredients ist before consuming.
Does Milky Way Midnight Have Dairy?
Yes. The Milky Way Midnight have dairy. It is not dairy free.
It contains milkfat, skim milk, lactose and egg white.
Is Milky Way Halal?
According to THE HALAL LIFE website, the following Milky Way products are Halal:
- Milky Way Original Single, Original 2 To Go, Minis, Fun Size
- Milky Way Unwrapped Bites Sharing Size
- Milky Way Caramel Apple Minis
- Milky Way Magic Stars
- Milky Way Crispy Rolls
- Milky Way McVities Milky Way Cake Bars
- Milky Way Magic Stars Hot Chocolate
Please not that some products contains vanilla extract, however Mars confirm the Vanilla does not contain any alcohol.
RECENTS ARTICLES :
- Can Vegans eat Sherbet
- Are Sabritones Vegan
- Are Butter Mints Vegan
- Is Swiss Miss Vegan?
- Is Wilton Meringue Powder Vegan
- Is Herbalife Collagen Vegan
- Are Spinach Tortillas Vegan
- Are Dunkin Donuts Vegan
- Is Parchment Paper Vegan
- Is Welch’s Fruit Snacks Halal?
- Are Butterscotch Candies Vegan
- Is Shellac Vegetarian
- Is Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum Vegan
- Are Quaker Oatmeal Squares Vegan
- Is Nicotine Gum Vegan
- Are Otter Pops Vegan
Milky Way Midnight Dark Chocolate is not vegan friendly, as it contains animal derived ingredients in the form of milk and egg.
But it is suitable for vegetarians.