What is YumEarth Candy Corn made of? Is YumEarth Candy Corn Vegan? Let’s find out.
In this post, we are going to dig into the YumEarth Candy Corn ingredients and get you the answers you need to determine if these candies are suitable for vegans.
YumEarth is a delicious and sweet candy. It is allergy-friendly treats that everyone can enjoy. But is it vegan friendly?
Let’s start with the ingredient list.
YumEarth Candy Corn ingredients are:
- ORGANIC CANE SUGAR.
- ORGANIC BROWN RICE SYRUP.
- SHELLAC, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL.
- SALT, ORGANIC ANNATTO (COLOR).
- ORGANIC HONEY, NATURAL FLAVOR.
- ORGANIC EGG WHITE POWDER.
- ORGANIC TURMERIC (COLOR), ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN.
- ORGANIC CARNAUBA WAX.
As you can see, the YumEarth candy corn contains animal derived ingredients like: Honey, Egg white and Wax.
Now, let’s go back to our main question “Is YumEarth Candy Corn vegan?”
Is it vegan? Unfortunately NO. YumEarth Candy Corn is not vegan friendly. This sweet candy contains animal derived products, which makes it unsuitable for vegans.
However, Yumearth candy is organic, non-GMO, gluten free and kosher.
Please note that Gummy Bears and Worms are also not vegan. They use pork-based gelatin, which is an animal derived product.
- Are Hawaiian Rolls Vegan?
- Is Sherbet Vegan?
- Are Timbits Vegan?
- Are Sabritones Vegan?
- Is Chobani Greek Yogurt Vegan?
- Are Clif Kid Z Bars Vegan And Gluten Free?
- Are Tater Tots Vegan?
- Is Ezekiel Bread Vegan?
- Are Tic Tacs Vegan?
- Quavers Vegan?
- Are Butterfingers Vegan?
- Is Cinnaholic Vegan?
- Are Otter Pops Vegan?
- Is Count Chocula Gluten Free?
- Is Toblerone Vegan?
- Are Cocoa Krispies Vegan?